An object that solves my "unfitted-for-short-people" kitchen problem with a remodeling project that presents the idea of low profile furniture that solves the gap issue, based on the concept that a good architectural or interior design does not need another artifact to function.
In what way might I...
- *build a better design of a kitchen for tropic people?*
- better the daily interaction between the kitchen and the users?
- stop getting hit by stuff falling down the cupboard?
- prevent the throwing-stuff-up the cupboard?
- solve my unfitted-for-short-people kitchen problem?
- provide a convenient access to the cupboard?
- create a low cupboard at a maximun height of 1,70 m